Sooke / Westshore Child Care Resource and Referral
Sooke Family Resource Society
105-2145 Townsend Road South, Sooke, BC V9Z 0H3
Sooke CCRR Office 250-642-5152 email@example.com
Westshore CCRR Office 250-391-4324 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sooke/Westshore Child Care Resource and Referral is funded by the Government of British Columbia and is a program of the Sooke Family Resource Society.
Our program strives to connect families with quality child care options and provides support to child care providers throughout the communities of
Colwood, Langford, Metchosin and Sooke to Port Renfrew.
Specifically, we provide:
- Assistance in finding child care through child care referrals
- Information about qualitiy child care and and early childhood education
- Assistance and support with the child care subsidy application process
- Workshops and courses for child care providers, parents, and early childhood professionals
- Resources and support for Registered License-Not-Required and Licensed Child Care Providers
We work in partnership with other family support services to promote optimum development of children and the well-being of families.
The Sooke/Westshore CCRR provides service at our Sooke location Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 and at our Westshore location Monday,Wednesday, Thursday from 8:30-4:30.
For further detailed information on the Sooke/Westshore CCRR program, please visit the Sooke Family Resource Society website at http://www.sfrs.ca.