ISLAND FAMILY INFORMATION website was developed collaboratively by the four child care resource and referral programs (CCRRs*) located on Vancouver Island with the purpose of providing accurate and up-to-date information for families with children ages 12 and under. Listed are the four child care resource and referral programs and the areas they serve and CCRR BC that serves the rest of the Province.
- Victoria CCRR – Victoria, Saanich and the South Gulf Isles
- Sooke CCRR – Sooke and the West Shore
- Cowichan CCRR – Duncan and Cowichan Valley
- PacificCARE CCRR -Central, Northern and the West Coast Regions of Vancouver Island, Powell River and North Gulf Islands
- CCRR BC – Child Care Information for the rest of the Province
CCRR’s link families and child care providers living in British Columbia by offering free consultation, training, support, and referral services to both parents seeking child care and the child care providers themselves.
(There are almost 40 Child Care Resource and Referral Programs across British Columbia.)
Mark Your Calendar for this Exciting Professional Development Opportunity !
The Vancouver Island Network of Child Care Resource and Referral Programs are hosting a one day child care conference, Acknowledging Diversity in Child Care. The conference will be held on Saturday, February 17, 2007 at the Crown Isle Resort in beautiful Courtney , BC . A registration brochure for this great conference will be available in early January.